Salsa sauce adds some flavor sparks to this Zesty Meat Loaf recipe. Choose ground beef that is 90 or 95 percent lean for this easy-on-the-cook meat loaf.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup bottled chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons MAGGI Instant Beef Flavor Bouillon
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large egg
- Bottled chunky salsa
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE beef, bread crumbs, 1/2 cup salsa, onion, bouillon, garlic and egg in medium bowl; mix well. Press mixture into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
BAKE for 70 to 75 minutes or until browned and firm. Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes. Serve with additional salsa.
Review This Recipe
Great meat loaf
My whole family gave it two thumbs up. It was the best meat loaf I have ever had. It was very easy to make.
Read More Reviews