Salsa sauce adds some flavor sparks to this Zesty Meat Loaf recipe. Choose ground beef that is 90 or 95 percent lean for this easy-on-the-cook meat loaf.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup bottled chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons MAGGI Instant Beef Flavor Bouillon
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large egg
- Bottled chunky salsa
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE beef, bread crumbs, 1/2 cup salsa, onion, bouillon, garlic and egg in medium bowl; mix well. Press mixture into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
BAKE for 70 to 75 minutes or until browned and firm. Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes. Serve with additional salsa.
Review This Recipe
EASY & Delicious
This recipe makes a DELICIOUS meatloaf. I am a TERRIBLE cook & this is the 1st time I have ever made a meatloaf. It turned out GREAT. My boyfriend didn't believe I cooked it. I couldn't believe how easy it was to make. Its definitely something I'll make over & over again.
Read More Reviews