Zesty Potato Salad
Chunks of red potatoes, Dijon-style mustard and green beans combine with sliced green onions to create a delicious, colorful and zesty potato salad. Serve in lettuce cups for a pretty presentation.
- 1/4 cup dry NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lbs. red-skinned potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes, cooked, drained and cooled
- 2 cups green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces, blanched
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Zesty Potato Salad
Have not tried this recipe but looks good and I will be making it soon. Have all of the ingredietns and sure that it will be good.
A Nice Change
This recipe is a nice change from your regular potato salad. The red pepper and green beans add texture and taste. I also included four boiled eggs and with the summer ahead, will definately be making this recipe again.
Great Twist on a Traditional Picnic Food
I was looking for a "different" salad to take to a picnic that would appeal to adults and children alike. This was a huge HIT with everyone. Extremely easy to prepare and enjoyed by everyone.
zesty potato salad
What a great change from the "egg, pickle relish" recipe! This dish is better the next day. I've already passed it on to other family members and friends.
I made this salad and thought that it was pretty easy to make, I made it up a day ahead and it tasted even better the next day!
Serving Size: 1/11 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 11
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from Fat: 15
- Total Fat: 1.5g (2% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 330mg (14% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 30g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (15% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 100% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.