Chunks of red potatoes, Dijon-style mustard and green beans combine with sliced green onions to create a delicious, colorful and zesty potato salad. Serve in lettuce cups for a pretty presentation.
- 1/4 cup dry NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lbs. red-skinned potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes, cooked, drained and cooled
- 2 cups green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces, blanched
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
COMBINE dry milk, water, mustard, salt and black pepper in small bowl until well mixed. Combine potatoes, green beans, bell pepper and green onions in large bowl; add milk dressing and toss well to coat. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Serve over lettuce leaves, if desired.
Review This Recipe
I'm always concerned first with nutritional content when finding a new recipe. My family loved the taste and I loved the nutrition.
Read More Reviews