Zucchini Boats Stuffed with Lentils
These Zucchini Boats Stuffed with Lentils are a unique way to serve a nutritious vegetable side dish. Cotija cheese and cilantro add freshness and tang for a delicious treat.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked lentils
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 4 large zucchini, cut in half and flesh removed leaving skins intact
- 6 teaspoons crumbled Cotija cheese
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT remaining 2 tablespoons oil in same skillet over medium-low heat. Add stuffed zucchini boats; cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Garnish each zucchini boat with cheese and cilantro; serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I am green at heart so I loved how these came out.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.