This Zucchini-Corn Sauté is a four-vegetable medley that makes a colorful addition to just about any meal. It is especially enticing with grilled or broiled pork or lamb chops, or roasted chicken and turkey.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups (about 3 medium) sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups loose-pack frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Served this dish at my labor day barbeque and everyone really loved it. I just needed to add a little salt to bring out the flavors.
Delicious! One of the best zucchini recipes I've had.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 120
- Calories from Fat: 40
- Total Fat: 4.5g (7% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g (3% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 20mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 21g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 60% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.