Angel Hair Pasta and Chicken with Asian Dressing
Angel Hair Pasta gets a distinctive flair from the tangy Asian-inspired dressing. Just minutes to prepare. For an added touch, garnish with chopped peanuts.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Angel Hair Pasta (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup dark sesame oil
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons hot chili oil
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
TOSS pasta, chicken, green onions and dressing in medium bowl.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Even better with shrimp
I made this for my wife when we were dating and now we make it about once a month. We also like it with shrimp in it as well.
Way to oily! If you could cut the oil, then would be great. This dish had all the making to be a fine meal.
Easy and quick to make - Left out the hot chili as neither my husband nor I are really fond of spicy things - served with oven fried chicken breast strips and it was a meal in itself
My teenager daughter can't get enough of this recipe she would have this dish at least 3 times a week! It is easy to prepare and we find it extremely tasty. Definitely a hit in our family.
Easy to match all tastes!!
I have made this recipe many times and everyone has loved it! (lots of requests for copies) I only make one change - rather then pour the sauce on, I serve it on the side. That way people can use as much or as little as they want. . . especially the kids who don't like anything on their noodles. I freeze any leftover sauce to use next time - cutting down even more on prep time.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 740
- Calories from Fat: 470
- Total Fat: 52g (80% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (41% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 75mg (26% of DV)
- Sodium: 950mg (39% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 43g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (13% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 30g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.