Baked Chicken with Oranges and Olives
This Mediterranean-inspired Baked Chicken with Oranges and Olives recipe is great for a festive and beautiful meal.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, quartered
- 2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Tablets
- 2 small onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (3 to 4 pounds total) fryer chicken, skin removed and cut into 8 pieces
- 2 oranges, peeled, thinly sliced and cut in half
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed green olives
- Hot, cooked rice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE orange juice, wine, oil, garlic and bouillon in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
PLACE onion slices on bottom of prepared pan. Place chicken pieces skin-side-up on top of onions. Pour sauce mixture over chicken (reserve 1/4 cup sauce for basting); cover with orange slices and olives.
BAKE, basting occasionally with reserved marinade, for 45 minutes or until lightly browned and fully cooked. Serve warm with cooked rice.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 290
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 6g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (7% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (22% of DV)
- Sodium: 920mg (38% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 25g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 28g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 50% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.