"Best"-over Ham & Pesto Pasta
Have some extra ham from the holiday meal? Then try this delicious blend of ham, pasta and vegetables in creamy pesto sauce. This dish is so good, you’ll never think of this meal as leftovers.
- 1 box (12 oz.) dry tri-color rotini or spiral shaped pasta (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrot medley
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 cups (8-oz. pkg.) shredded Italian cheese blend or Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons jarred or refrigerated pesto with basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups (8 oz.) cooked ham, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MEANWHILE, COMBINE evaporated milk, cheese, pesto and black pepper in medium saucepan. Cook over medium low heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
POUR cheese sauce over pasta and vegetables. Add ham; stir until combined.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 330
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (30% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 45mg (15% of DV)
- Sodium: 560mg (23% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 36g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 19g
- Vitamin A: 50% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 30% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.