Chicken and Vegetable Soup
Prepare this Chicken and Vegetable Soup that will satisfy your entire family in less than 30 minutes; serve it as an appetizer or main entrée.
- 4 1/4 cups water, divided
- 2 large tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium white onion, quartered
- 3 medium jalapeños, seeded and deveined (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Tomato Bouillon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- Fried corn tortilla strips
- NESTLÉ Media Crema
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add puree to saucepan; cook, stirring frequently, for 10 to 15 minutes or until puree has thickened. Add remaining 4 cups water; bring to a boil. Add bouillon and cumin; stir. Add chicken, corn, zucchini and carrot. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook for 10 minutes or until heated through.
SERVE with tortilla strips, media crema and cilantro.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
the key is fresh ingredients
very simple and quick to make. start with the tomatoes and then just start throwing stuff in to suit your tastes. the fresher the ingredients the better the taste. makes much more than six servings. the family loved it. its not spicey so its good for kids to.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.