Chocolate Nut Butter Spread
Create your own chocolate nut butter spread by pairing semi sweet or milk chocolate morsels with hazelnut, almond or peanut butter. Perfect on top of graham crackers, fruit or toast.
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup natural-style almond, cashew, hazelnut or peanut butter, stirred
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SERVE as a spread for breads, muffins, scones and toast. Store remaining sauce tightly covered at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. Makes 2 cups.
TRANSFER sauce to clean gifting jars; seal well.
• 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels can be substituted for the semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
• To make about 1 cup of spread, use 1 cup (6 oz.) of morsels and 1/2 cup of nut butter.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (15% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (15% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 45mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 11g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.