This Coffee Frappe is a quick blender-made coffee drink. Cool and refreshing, it is a great choice for entertaining or a special treat. The secret to perfect iced coffee is to use cooled extra-strength coffee prepared no more than 3 hours in advance. For a variation, use coffee ice cubes. Freeze leftover coffee in ice cube trays and use them with coffee.
- 1 cup vanilla light ice cream
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup brewed dark roast espresso coffee, cooled to room temperature
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 3 tablespoons Caramel Macchiato Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- Light whipped topping (optional)
- Cocoa powder (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This was a delicious coffee drink! It was quick and easy to prepare. I love the Caramel Machiatto flavor! My family enjoyed this drink as well!
was super yummy! I just added chocolate syrup on top of mine instead of cocoa powder
Really good. Didn't expect it to be so good.
This was a delicious and easy recipe to make. My teenagers loved it.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 190
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (12% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 95mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 29g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 25g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.