Decadent Vanilla Caramel Cheesecake
Delicious creamy caramel and vanilla flavors make for a perfect cheesecake dessert!
- 2 cups ground chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreos)
- 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup Vanilla Caramel Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 3 large eggs
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Caramel ice cream topping or syrup
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PRESS cookie crumbs onto bottom of prepared pan. Place in freezer for 5 minutes.
BEAT cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and Coffee-mate in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour filling into crust.
BAKE for 45 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly.
COMBINE sour cream, remaining sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl; mix well. Spread over surface of warm cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan. Drizzle with caramel before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I made this the other day and my Mom and Dad loved it. And so did I it is wonderful.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.