Double Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
Serve this quick and delicious Double Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo pasta dish on any occasion.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce (10 oz.)
- 1 package (10 ounces) refrigerated sliced chicken breast meat
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cooked
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This recipe was so delicious!
well i haven't try'd this yet but it looks very satisfiying so i gave it a 5 i love chicken n broccoli so i am very sure that this dish will be devine
This was so great. I added some mushrooms. Definately will make again.
try this now
try this now!
Raves from all!
This will definitely be served in our house again. I couldn't find the chicken ravioli so substituted cheese ravioli and it was great. I used two containers of sauce and it was just the right amount....everyone wants it again!!!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 440
- Calories from Fat: 190
- Total Fat: 22g (33% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 11g (53% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 95mg (31% of DV)
- Sodium: 1570mg (65% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 35g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (17% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 27g
- Vitamin A: 30% of DV
- Vitamin C: 100% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.