Grilled Tuna and Melted Cheese Sandwiches
The mellow flavor of manchego cheese makes for a wonderful grilled tuna sandwich.
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded manchego or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 tablespoons dill or sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 slices BIMBO Double Fiber Bread, divided
- 2 to 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- Thinly sliced lettuce for serving
- Orange and tomato slices for garnish
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MELT 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 sandwiches; cook for 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown, adding more butter as needed. Repeat with remaining butter and sandwiches. Cut into wedges. Serve warm over a bed of lettuce. Garnish with orange and tomato slices.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.