Layered Dulce de Leche, Coconut and Pecan Cake
This easy to make but very elegant Layered Dulce de Leche, Coconut and Pecan Cake will impress everyone. Perfect for entertaining or a special treat with friends or family. Serve with ice cream for an extra special treat or top with shredded coconut.
- 1 package (10.75 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1 bottle (15.8 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche (squeezable bottle), divided
- 10 tablespoons shredded coconut, divided
- 10 tablespoons chopped pecans, divided
- Lowfat vanilla ice cream (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
REFRIGERATE for 2 hours. Drizzle last layer with remaining dulce de leche and sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons shredded coconut and remaining 2 tablespoons chopped pecans. Serve with ice cream.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.