Macaroni and Cheese with Sausage
Try adding your favorite cooked sausage to this all time-favorite. The rich, cheesy aroma will beckon your family to the table. Serve with your favorite prepared salad and warm dinner rolls.
- 1 package (40 oz.) STOUFFER'S Macaroni & Cheese, defrosted according to package directions
- 12 ounces Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup crushed butter style crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE macaroni and cheese, sausage and green onion in medium bowl. Transfer to prepared baking dish.
MIX butter and cracker crumbs in a small bowl; sprinkle over macaroni and cheese mixture.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges and topping is golden brown.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
the Best meal
Put Better Cheddar Sausage with it and you will love it 150% better
Serving Size: 1/5 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.