NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies
The classic chocolate chip cookies gets a Halloween twist with dark brown and orange chocolate morsels. Just as delicious and twice as fun.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Halloween Morsels, divided
- 1 cup chopped nuts *
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1 cup morsels and nuts. Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Top dollops with remaining morsels.
BAKE for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets on wire racks for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
PAN COOKIE VARIATION:
Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Prepare dough as above, stirring in 1 cup morsels. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining morsels. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars
* NOTE: If omitting nuts, add 1 to 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/54 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 54
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 6g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (17% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 95mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 13g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.