Oatmeal Raisinets No-Bake Drop Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup 2% lowfat milk
- 5 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup NESTLÉ RAISINETS Dark or Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- Powdered sugar (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE sugar, butter, milk and cocoa powder in a large saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Boil rapidly for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in oats, peanut butter and vanilla extract.
STIR Raisinets and peanuts into warm mixture until well combined.
DROP by rounded tablespoon onto parchment paper. Cool for about 20 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I made these without the raisinets and peanuts. I used crunchy peanut butter instead of smooth. They took quite a while to set up but, they did and they taste pretty good. Will make these again
Serving Size: 1/35 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (14% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 25mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 17g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.