Panko Crusted Tilapia with Spicy Tartar Sauce
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs or regular unseasoned bread crumbs
- 4 (about 12 ounces total) tilapia filets
- SPICY TARTAR SAUCE
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (such as Tabasco, Tapatio or Cholula)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE flour and 1 tablespoon bouillon in shallow dish; mix well. Beat egg in second shallow dish. Place panko and remaining tablespoon bouillon in third shallow dish; mix well.
DIP fish in flour mixture, coating both sides. Dip in beaten egg, lightly coating both sides. Dip in panko mixture, coating both sides. Place fish on baking sheet.
BAKE for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish is cooked through and breading is slightly golden. Serve with Spicy Tartar Sauce.
FOR SPICY TARTAR SAUCE:
COMBINE mayonnaise, relish and hot sauce in a small bowl. For a spicier sauce, add more hot sauce to taste.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 440
- Calories from Fat: 240
- Total Fat: 26g (41% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (21% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 100mg (33% of DV)
- Sodium: 1660mg (69% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 28g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 21g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.