Skillet Grilled Apple-Raspberry Chicken
Skillet Grilled Apple-Raspberry Chicken starts with a easy to make juice and soy sauce marinade. The full flavors of this dish make it a great selection for everyday meals or entertaining.
- 1 cup Apple Raspberry NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® All Natural 100% Juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (about 1 1/4 lb. total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook on one side for 5 minutes or until golden. Turn over; cook for an additional 5 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Turned out really well
I tried this for dinner yesterday for a group I was entertaining. I did a few cuts of loin steak as well. It was easy and turned out well but I kept thinking it needs something more. I took the soy sauce and juice and added some more cilantro and ginger to a sauce pan w/ a cup of sugar and a T salt, brought it to a boil and then stirred constantly. Once it thickened up, it made a wonderful glaze to go on top.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 190
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (5% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 80mg (27% of DV)
- Sodium: 160mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 1g (0% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 33g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.