Strawberries and Cream Smoothie
Try a twist on a favorite. With whipped cream, strawberries and French Vanilla, you can't help but surrender to this Strawberries and Cream Smoothie.
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 1 packet No Sugar Added Classic French Vanilla Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 2 large fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 packet no-sugar sweetener (such as Splenda)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (22% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 95mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 18g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (15% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 180% of DV
- Calcium: 30% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.