Tiramisu Ice Cream Cake
Before assembling this ice cream cake, it’s essential to soften your ice cream. The best way to do this is by placing it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Then scoop it into a large mixer bowl and beat until smooth. This way it is universally smooth before spreading over the soaked ladyfingers.
- Plastic wrap or parchment paper
- 3 NESCAFÉ DOLCE GUSTO Espresso Intenso capsules, brewed according to package directions (1.7 fl. oz. each)
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur, brandy or dark rum
- 1 package (6.17 to 7 oz.) crisp ladyfingers
- 1 carton (1.5 quarts) Vanilla Bean DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream, softened
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels, chopped, divided
- 2 to 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE espresso and liqueur in a shallow dish. Dip (don’t soak) one-third of ladyfingers into mixture and place in bottom of prepared pan. Layer one-third of ice cream over top; sprinkle with ¼ cup morsels. Repeat layers 2 more times.
FOLD plastic wrap overhang over top of cake and freeze overnight. To serve, lift cake from pan using plastic wrap overhang. Remove plastic wrap. Dust top of cake with cocoa powder. Slice into 1-inch slices.
Cook's Tip: 1 package (3 to 3 1/2 oz.) soft ladyfingers can be used in place of crisp.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 320
- Calories from Fat: 120
- Total Fat: 14g (21% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (39% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 70mg (23% of DV)
- Sodium: 85mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 37g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 28g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.