Torta of Potatoes Alfredo
Torta of Potatoes Alfredo has a creamy sauce and chopped Italian parsley, which transforms this dish from the traditional to "eccellente"! Created by Chef Michael Chiarello this can be prepared in advance, refrigerated and reheated. Impress your guests with this professional presentation!
- 4 medium russet potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce (10 oz.), divided
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.), divided
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE potatoes, 2/3 cup sauce, parsley, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in large bowl.
ARRANGE a single layer of potatoes in prepared baking dish and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese. Continue layering until all potatoes are used. Top with remaining sauce and remaining cheese; cover tightly with foil.
BAKE for 1 hour. Uncover; increase oven temperature to 425° F. Bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Tip: Perfect for entertaining, this delicious dish can be prepared in advance, refrigerated and reheated.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
i loved this recipe and so did my husband. im going to try slicing the potatoes thinner this time so it will be more like au gratin potatoes.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 270
- Calories from Fat: 150
- Total Fat: 16g (25% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (37% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (10% of DV)
- Sodium: 740mg (31% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 24g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 45% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.